News:

To support the forum with your donation, please check https://tinyurl.com/4vv24dup.

Main Menu

Nature's Best (pics)

Started by jvw2008, October 11, 2014, 11:52:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dadajack

I think you could bite off a bit more than you could chew with this roo. This is ridiculous. Roos be pumped up!

Silence is golden. Duct tape is silver.
I have a lot of guns... There, I said it.

MTMAN

Wow, that is one mean looking roo! I carry a Smith 29 44Mag for grizzly bears here during bow season. Looks like you may need one there too! Is that a photo shopped picture, or is he really that large?

dadajack

I believe it is real. Alpha males (like me) get buff and crazy. Aussie could confirm or deny that. Not whether I'm an alpha male, but the roos.
Silence is golden. Duct tape is silver.
I have a lot of guns... There, I said it.

-CN-

That's why us motorcycle racers prefer our leather suits made out of roo instead of cow.  A lot tougher and more abrasion resistant, yet thinner and softer and more comfortable.
It's CREEDMOOR - two E's, two O's.

chazwood

Quote from: -CN- on March 25, 2016, 04:34:44 PMThat's why us motorcycle racers prefer our leather suits made out of roo instead of cow.  A lot tougher and more abrasion resistant, yet thinner and softer and more comfortable.
You are right on the money about being roo hides being soft, roo hide boots are some of the most comfortable soft boots you can get just way to expensive for me.
You could make a lot of boots out this guy.

maverick2

Took a couple hour boondoggle drive early yesterday AM to see the Palouse Falls (SE Washington, near Lyon's Ferry on the Snake River). I haven't visited the falls in 30 yrs, and my wife and daughter have never been, so we made the trek on a sunny Saturday with decent runoff. Located in the dry scablands of Washington, the falls seem out of place in that environment, but are pretty awe inspiring.

chazwood

chazwood

Took my 2 boy's out camping / hunting for the last 2 day's. I was hoping to find a deer but there was a lot of wild goat's around. We shot a nanny for food on the trip and a Billy goat my son wants to tan. A piece of wire hooked on my creed and scratched the new paint job.
Will post pics separate.

jvw2008

155 pound 9 year old female taken on my property about two weeks ago. She and her Tom partner took down and were feeding on an elk. Been after the tom with no success ever since. He will go about 225 - big boy.

Ed

Quote from: jvw2008 on April 27, 2016, 09:13:53 PM

155 pound 9 year old female taken on my property about two weeks ago. She and her Tom partner took down and were feeding on an elk. Been after the tom with no success ever since. He will go about 225 - big boy.

Did you keep the meat? I got to say, those cats are very tasty.
Talk's cheap....takes money to buy whiskey

Danbonzo

Wow! Beautiful animal.

Quote from: Ed on April 27, 2016, 10:43:12 PMDid you keep the meat? I got to say, those cats are very tasty.

Gotta ask- "tastes like chicken"??
RIP Chris Cornell

Ed

Very mellow and tender. Like chicken? No unless you think everything taste like chicken

Wilson1911

Ed, that is an ultimate kill bro.
I am not the biggest, nor the fastest.  I will not fall short or stray off my target. I am a surgical instrument, who lives in the X ring. I am the 6.5 Creedmoor with deadly precision.

basshawg42

Ed

Quote from: jvw2008 on April 27, 2016, 09:13:53 PM

Nice. Huge cat! Give us the scoop on the hunt and rifle